Science Pub Corvallis offers cool presentations in an informal atmosphere where you can interact with experts and where there are no silly questions. No scientific background is required – just bring your curiosity, sense of humor, and appetite for food, drinks and knowledge!
Held on the second Monday of the month, 6 to 8 p.m. in the Old World Deli, 341 2nd St. in Corvallis, Science Pub is sponsored by the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, the Downtown Corvallis Association and Terra magazine at Oregon State University.
Check out photos from the May 13, 2013 Science Pub. You can also see past Science Pub events (2009-2014) online and listen to the Science Pub podcast, starting with June 2016, Jane Ishmael on Marijuana as Medicine. And if you can’t join us in Corvallis, check out science pubs by OSU-Cascades in Bend and by OMSI in Portland, Hillsboro and Eugene.
Due to the continuing popularity of Science Pub, we are implementing a ticketing/RSVP process. Please read the specifics below.
- Limit of two free tickets per person.
- Registration opens three weeks prior to each Science Pub and is limited to the first 100 tickets.
- Available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the link above or by calling 541-737-4717.
- Advanced registration recommended to guarantee a ticket/seat.
- Only register if you plan on attending please.
- If plans change, please cancel your reservation via your initial confirmation email or by calling 541-737-4717.
- Walk-ins welcome, but seating will not be guaranteed and is based on availability.
- Register for the Science Pub listserv at Science Pub Corvallis Email List or 541-737-4717.